IGA-003/DSMS for Gas and Vapour Sorption and TG Studies with Gas Analysis
By combining the dynamic sorption technique with a Dynamic Sampling Mass Spectrometer (DSMS) it is possible to measure the most complex sorption-reaction processes. The fully integrated Gas Analyser allows a range of surface chemistry characterisations.
- Surface reaction/sorption phenomena
- Thermal desorption
- Thermal decomposition
- Thermogravimetry-Mass Spectrometry - TG/MS
- TPO / TPR - Temperature programmed oxidation/reduction
- TPR - Temperature programmed reaction
- Metal surface area
- Chemisorption isotherms and kinetics
- Oxidation / Oxygenation studies
- CATLAB microreactor system for chemical characterisation of catalyst materials
- Call us about Gas Analysers for Gas Reaction Product studies
If you would like to discuss your application, please contact us.